3-Channel Guard Dog® Cable Protectors for 2.25" Lines - GD3X225
Made In USA.
- Protects Cables and Hoses Up to 2.25" Outside Dia.
- Dog-Bone® Connectors to Extend to Any Desired Length
- Reinforced Hinged Lid for Easy Cable Placement
- All-Weather Polyurethane Construction
- Patented 5-Bar Tread Surface for Maximum Traction
- Modular Interlocking Design for Easy Setup
- Ideal for Use in: amusement parks, entertainment venues, sporting events, and most public, commercial, industrial, construction, and utility applications
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Carbon Black, Chromium, Nickel Compounds, and Sulfur Dioxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Whether you operate an amusement park, an industrial site, a construction firm or an entertainment venue, at some point you'll need a means of protecting electrical cables and hose lines. Built from all-weather polyurethane, Guard Dog 3-Channel Cable Protectors can be used with cables up to 2.25" in outside diameter. Thanks to a patented 5-bar tread surface, you can ensure maximum traction for both vehicles and pedestrians, while a reinforced hinge lid ensures easy cable placement. Better yet, the modular, interlocking design ensures easy setup, while Dog Bone connectors allow you to extend your protector to whatever length you require.
|Model No.||GD3X225-O/B / GD3X225-B/B|
|Load Capacity Per Axle||28420 lbs (12,891.30 Kg)|
|Load Capacity Per Tire||14,210.00 (6,445.70 Kg)|
|Length||38.88 in (98.8 cm)|
|Width||19.75 in (50.2 cm)|
|Height||3 in (7.6 cm)|
|Max Channel Diameter||2.25 in. (571.5 cm)|
|Number of Channels||3-Channels|
|Connector Type||Dog Bone Connector|
|Channel Width||2.25 in (5.7 cm)|
Write Your Own Review