4 Channel Cable Protector up to 1.25" Dia. Lines, Heavy-Duty, Yellow Jacket® Cable Protector - YJ4-125-Y/B
- The "Original" Cable Protector
- Protects Cables and Hoses Up to 1.25" Outside Dia.
- Dog-Bone Connectors to Extend to Any Desired Length
- Thick Lid and Base Allow for High Volume of Traffic
- Hinged Lid for Easy Cable Placement
- Modular Interlocking Design
- Ideal for Use in Industrial, Commercial, and Public Applications
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black, Titanium Dioxide, Formaldehyde, and Benzyl Butyl Phthalate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Yellow Jacket® 4-channel cable protector with hinged lid provides a safe crossing in high volume traffic areas while protecting valuable electrical cables and hose lines up to 1.25" tall and 1.125" wide from damage. The modular interlocking design is ideal for use in industrial, commercial, and public applications.
|Weight||2.00 lbs (0.9 Kg)|
|Color||Yellow Lid / Black Base|
|Load Capacity Per Axle||32600 lbs (14,787.40 Kg)|
|Length||36 in (91.4 cm)|
|Width||18 in (45.7 cm)|
|Height||2 in (5.1 cm)|
|Max Channel Diameter||1.25 in. (317.5 cm)|
|Number of Channels||4-Channels|
|Connector Type||Dog Bone Connector|
|Channel Width||1.25 in (3.2 cm)|
Write Your Own Review