5-Channel General-Purpose Guard Dog® Cable Protector Black Lid/Black Base
- Protects cables and hoses up to 1.325" outside dia.
- Dog Bone® connectors to extend to any desired length
- Reinforced hinged lid for easy cable placement
- All-weather polyurethane construction
- Patented 5-bar tread surface for maximum traction
- Includes four through-holes for temporary mounting
- Ideal for use in amusement parks, entertainment venues, sporting events, and most public, commercial, industrial, construction, and utility applications
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black, Titanium Dioxide, Formaldehyde, and Benzyl Butyl Phthalate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
The Guard Dog 5-Channel Cable Protector features a hinged lid, a modular, interlocking design and the capacity to protect cables and hoses with an outside diameter of up to 1.325''. Its all-weather polyurethane construction gives it unmatched durability, and with the use of Dog Bone connectors, it can extend to any length. It also features a 5-bar tread surface, ensuring maximum traction for both vehicles and pedestrians. Because of its durability, it's equally-suited for both commercial and industrial applications. Use it to keep electrical cables at an amusement park out of harm's way or protect critical hose lines from passing vehicles at an industrial site. Either way, its more than up to the task, and its four through-holes ensure it can easily be secured to the base surface for a longer-term installation.
|Weight||22.700000 lbs (10.3 Kg)|
|Color||Black Lid / Black Base|
|Load Capacity Per Axle||21,000 lbs (9,526 Kg)|
|Load Capacity Per Tire||10,500 lbs (4,763 Kg)|
|Length||39.5 in (100.3 cm)|
|Width||19.5 in (49.5 cm)|
|Height||2.13 in (5.4 cm)|
|Max Cable Outside Diameter||1.325 in (3.4 cm)|
|Number of Channels||5-Channel|
|Connector Type||Dog Bone|
|Channel Width||1.339 in (3.4 cm)|
Write Your Own Review