5-Channel Cable Cover, Protects up to 1.25" Dia. Lines, Lightweight, Grip Guard® Cable Protector - GG5X125-Y/GRY
- ONLY 12.75 lbs. - the world's lightest 5-channel cable protector by up to 75%!
- NEW Gripper®Connector System with easy hand-conforming grip
- NEW Snap Fit hinged lid. No fiberglass rod required to replace the lid.
- Patented* 5-Bar tread pattern for maximum traction
- Protects cables and hoses up to 1.25" outside diameter
- Made from tough, high impact absorbing, non-conductive polyurethane
- Resistant from oil, fuels and lubricants
- Recessed carrying handle molded in to the underside of the protector
- Optional Anti-Slip Traction Kits for use on carpet or slick surfaces
- Custom logo and colors available
- RoHS and SVHC Compliant
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black, Titanium Dioxide, Formaldehyde, and Benzyl Butyl Phthalate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Grip Guard 5-channel cable protectors are the lightest in the world, weighing a staggering 75 percent less than rubber protectors and 60 percent less than other polyurethane protectors. Lightness isn't the only thing they bring to the table, though. Made from tough, high-impact, non-conductive polyurethane, these protectors are also resistant to oils, fuels and lubricants, making them an excellent choice for garages and other areas with light vehicle traffic. Offering protection for cables and hoses of up to 1.25'' in outside diameter, Grip Guard cable protectors also features a snap fit hinged lid, meaning if it needs to be replaced, you don't need a fiberglass rod. Its new Gripper connection system makes expansion a breeze, while a recessed carrying handle molded into the protector's underside allows for easy transportation. Finally, it features a patented 5-bar tread pattern for maximum traction, with optional anti-slip traction kits for carpets or slick surfaces.
|Weight||12.75 lbs (5.8 Kg)|
|Load Capacity Per Axle||10,000.00 lbs (4,536.00 Kg)|
|Load Capacity Per Tire||5,000.00 lbs (2,268.00 Kg)|
|Length||39 in (99.1 cm)|
|Width||16.44 in (41.8 cm)|
|Height||1.59 in (4 cm)|
|Max Cable Outside Diameter||1.25 in (3.2 cm)|
|Number of Channels||5-Channel|
|Connector Type||Ergonomic Gripper|
|Channel Width||1.25 in (3.2 cm)|
Write Your Own Review