6.5" Custom Diamondback® Hose Bridge Systems Tunnel
Made In USA.
- Polyurethane construction is abrasion, impact and weather resistant with high load-bearing capacity
- Diamond-plate tread surface increases traction
- Yellow caution color for high visibility
- Modular interlocking design is lightweight, easy to transport, setup, disassemble, and store
- Built-in hand holds allow for handling with ease and double as attachment points for mounting brackets
- WARNING: Vehicles crossing bridge system must have clearance of greater than bridge height
- WARNING: Hose Bridges are for rubber tired vehicles only (not for equipment with metal tracks)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black, Titanium Dioxide, Formaldehyde, and Benzyl Butyl Phthalate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Build your own custom Diamondback® hose bridge system. With tunnels, ramps and tunnel connectors available, Diamondback® hose bridge systems allow the ability to connect any number of tunnel options as required by the task at hand. Tunnels and tunnel connectors are sold individually while tunnel ramps are sold in pairs. This Diamondback® custom bridge system allows for a 6.5" cable/hose and is intended for temporary installations only.
|Weight||1.00 lbs (0.5 Kg)|
|Load Capacity Per Axle||17,100.00 lbs (7,756.60 Kg)|
|Load Capacity Per Tire||8,550.00 lbs (3,878.30 Kg)|
|Length||17.5 in (44.5 cm)|
|Width||18.25 in (46.4 cm)|
|Height||8.5 in (21.6 cm)|
|Max Cable Outside Diameter||6.5 in (16.5 cm)|
|Number of Channels||1-Channel|
|Tunnel Diameter||7.00 in (17.8 cm)|
|Tunnel Top Length||9.13 in (23.2 cm)|
|Tunnel Base Length||18.25 in (46.4 cm)|
Write Your Own Review