Aluminum Replacement Cleat for AT3512 Heavy-Duty Wheel Chocks - ATCLEAT-3512
- Lightweight with tough urethane construction
- Rated for vehicles with a gross operating weight up to 80,000 lbs.
- 3rd party tested for compliance
- ANSI compliant color written guidelines on proper chocking procedures
- Complies with SAE-J348, NFPA 1901, and NFPA 1906 Standards
- Resistant to oils, fuels and solvents
- Recessed carrying handle on the backside of the chock
- Safety color visibility
- Replaceable aluminum traction cleats or rubber pads
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.