5-Channel General-Purpose Guard Dog® ADA Cable Protector Orange Lid/Blue Base
Made In USA.
- Protects Cables And Hoses Up To 1.325" Outside Dia.
- Dog Bone® connectors To Extend To Any Desired Length
- Reinforced Hinged Lid For Easy Cable Placement
- All-Weather Polyurethane Construction
- Patented 5-Bar Tread Surface For Maximum Traction
- Interconnects with standard 5 Channel Dog Bone Connector Models
- Ideal for use in amusement parks, entertainment venues, sporting events, and most public, commercial, industrial, construction, and utility applications
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black, Titanium Dioxide, Formaldehyde, and Benzyl Butyl Phthalate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Guard Dog® 5-channel ADA cable protector has built-in ADA accessibility ramps to provide a safe crossing for vehicle and pedestrian traffic while protecting valuable electrical cables and hose lines. Because the ramps are built-in, there is no need for separate connectors. Another unique feature of this product is that it interconnects directly to a 5-channel standard ramp Guard Dog® cable protector. This modular interlocking design is available in lightweight 18" sections and it includes a recessed carrying handle on the underside of the protector. Ideal for use in amusement parks, entertainment venues, sporting events, and most public, commercial, industrial, construction, and utility applications.
|Weight||22.00 lbs (10 Kg)|
|Color||Orange Lid / Blue Base|
|Load Capacity Per Axle||21,000.00 lbs (9,525.60 Kg)|
|Load Capacity Per Tire||10,500.00 lbs (4,762.80 Kg)|
|Length||20 in (50.8 cm)|
|Width||50 in (127 cm)|
|Height||1.88 in (4.8 cm)|
|Max Cable Outside Diameter||1.325 in (3.4 cm)|
|Number of Channels||5-Channel|
|Connector Type||Dog Bone|
|Channel Width||1.34 in (3.4 cm)|
Write Your Own Review