Extreme Crossover 8' Type 4 Closure Strip (Channel 4.5")
- Protects cables & hoses in mining and construction
- Made from durable urethane that withstands over a million pounds gross vehicle weight
- Impact and abrasion resistant to trucks and falling rock
- Eliminates cost of trenching or rerouting cables
- Protects cables and hoses up to 4.5" outside dia.
- Closure strips must be ordered separately
Checkers™® EXTREME CROSSOVER PADS provide protection for electrical cables used in mining and construction. Durable urethane construction withstands thousands of pounds of weight and endures constant pounding, impact and abrasion caused by haul trucks and falling rocks. Extensively tested and proven to be oil, chemical, abrasion, cut/tear and temperature resistant. Types 3 and 4 feature molded-in through-holes for tow chain attachment (chain not included). Type 5 includes heavy duty chain handle on each side. Crossover sections can be fastened together for any length required. The use of crossover pads greatly improves safety and eliminates the cost and labor of burying, rerouting, or stringing cables overhead. Custom lengths available up to 38'.
|Weight||84.00 lbs (38.1 Kg)|
|Load Capacity Per Axle||500,000.00 lbs (226,800.00 Kg)|
|Load Capacity Per Tire||250,000.00 lbs (113,400.00 Kg)|
|Length||96 in (243.8 cm)|
|Width||4.5 in (11.4 cm)|
|Height||5.375 in (13.7 cm)|
|Number of Channels||1-Channel|
Write Your Own Review