1-Channel Guard Dog® Low-Profile ADA Cable Protectors
Made In USA.
- Protects cables and hoses up to .75" outside dia.
- Dog-Bone® Connectors to extend to any desired length
- Reinforced hinged lid for easy cable placement
- With built-in ADA/DDA Accessibility Ramps
- Patented 5-bar tread surface for maximum traction
- Modular interlocking design for easy setup
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Carbon Black, Chromium, Nickel Compounds, and Sulfur Dioxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Guard Dog® low-profile models are the most compact top-loading cable protectors on the market. These fit cables up to 0.75" tall and 2.25" wide. These protectors provide a safe and easy crossing for vehicle and pedestrian traffic, while still maintaining a high load-bearing capacity for heavy equipment. The low-profile models are available with your choice of standard or ADA/DDA compliant ramps.
|Model No.||GD1X75-O/B / GD1X75-B/B|
|Load Capacity Per Axle||46,000.00 lbs (20,865.60 Kg)|
|Load Capacity Per Tire||23,000.00 lbs (10,432.80 Kg)|
|Length||39.75 in (101 cm)|
|Width||28.5 in (72.4 cm)|
|Height||1.25 in (3.2 cm)|
|Max Cable Outside Diameter||0.75 in (1.9 cm)|
|Number of Channels||1-Channel|
|Connector Type||Dog Bone|
|Channel Width||2.25 in (5.7 cm)|
Write Your Own Review