3-Channel General-Purpose Guard Dog® Cable Protectors
- Protects Cables and Hoses Up to 2.25" Outside Dia.
- Dog-Bone® Connectors to Extend to Any Desired Length
- Reinforced Hinged Lid for Easy Cable Placement
- All-Weather Polyurethane Construction
- Patented 5-Bar Tread Surface for Maximum Traction
- Modular Interlocking Design for Easy Setup
- Ideal for Use in: amusement parks, entertainment venues, sporting events, and most public, commercial, industrial, construction, and utility applications
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black, Titanium Dioxide, Formaldehyde, and Benzyl Butyl Phthalate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Whether you operate an amusement park, an industrial site, a construction firm or an entertainment venue, at some point you'll need a means of protecting electrical cables and hose lines. Build from all-weather polyurethane, Guard Dog's 3-Channel Cable Protector can be used with cables up to 2.25 inches tall and 2.25 inches wide. Thanks to a patented 5-bar tread surface, you can ensure maximum traction for both vehicles and pedestrians, while a reinforced hinge lid ensures easy cable placement. Better yet, the modular, interlocking design ensure easy setup, while Dog Bone connectors allow you to extend your protector to whatever length you require.
|Model No.||GD3X225-O/B / GD3X225-B/B|
|Load Capacity Per Axle||28,420 lbs (12,891 Kg)|
|Load Capacity Per Tire||14,210 lbs (6,446 Kg)|
|Length||38.88 in (98.8 cm)|
|Width||19.75 in (50.2 cm)|
|Height||3 in (7.6 cm)|
|Maximum Channel OD||2.25 in (5.7 cm)|
|Number of Channels||3|
|Connector Type||Dog Bone|
|Channel Width||2.25 in (5.7 cm)|
Write Your Own Review