5-Channel General-Purpose Guard Dog® Cable Protectors
- Protects cables and hoses up to 1.325" outside dia.
- Dog Bone® connectors to extend to any desired length
- Reinforced hinged lid for easy cable placement
- All-weather polyurethane construction
- Patented 5-bar tread surface for maximum traction
- Includes four through-holes for temporary mounting
- Ideal for use in amusement parks, entertainment venues, sporting events, and most public, commercial, industrial, construction, and utility applications
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black, Titanium Dioxide, Formaldehyde, and Benzyl Butyl Phthalate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Guard Dog® 5-channel cable protector with hinged lid provides a safe crossing for vehicle and pedestrian traffic while protecting valuable electrical cables and hose lines from damage. The modular interlocking design is ideal for use in amusement parks, entertainment venues, sporting events, and most public, commercial, industrial, construction, and utility applications.
|Model No.||GD5X125-O/B / GD5X125-B/B|
|Load Capacity Per Axle||21,000 lbs (9,526 Kg)|
|Load Capacity Per Tire||10,500 lbs (4,763 Kg)|
|Length||39.5 in (100.3 cm)|
|Width||19.5 in (49.5 cm)|
|Height||2.13 in (5.4 cm)|
|Maximum Channel OD||1.325 in (3.4 cm)|
|Number of Channels||5|
|Connector Type||Dog Bone|
|Channel Width||1.339 in (3.4 cm)|
Write Your Own Review