4-Channel Linebacker® Cable Protector for 1.35" Lines - CP4X125-Y/O
- Protects Cables and Hoses up to 1.35" Outside Dia.
- Patented T-Connectors to Extend to Any Length
- Reinforced Hinged Lid for Easy Cable Placement
- All-Weather Polyurethane Construction
- Patented 5-Bar Tread Surface for Maximum Traction
- Easy to Transport, Setup, Disassemble, and Store
- Ideal for Use in Oil & Gas Applications, Mining, Military, and Other Industrial Environments with Heavy Trucks and Forklifts
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black, Titanium Dioxide, Formaldehyde, and Benzyl Butyl Phthalate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Linebacker®® 4-CHANNEL CABLE PROTECTOR with hinged lid provides a safe crossing for vehicles and pedestrian traffic while protecting valuable electrical cables and hose lines from damage in extreme weather conditions and work environments. Use these protectors with cables up to 1.35" tall and 1.35" wide. Modular interlocking design is ideal for use in oil and gas applications, mining, military, and other industrial environments with heavy trucks and forklifts.
|Weight||15.00 lbs (6.8 Kg)|
|Color||Yellow Lid / Orange Base|
|Load Capacity Per Axle||40300 lbs (18,280.10 Kg)|
|Load Capacity Per Tire||20,150.00 (9,140.00 Kg)|
|Length||38.63 in (98.1 cm)|
|Width||19.75 in (50.2 cm)|
|Height||2.25 in (5.7 cm)|
|Max Channel Diameter||1.35 in. (342.9 cm)|
|Number of Channels||4-Channels|
|Connector Type||T-Connector Connector|
|Channel Width||1.85 in (4.7 cm)|
Write Your Own Review