VersaMAT® Ground Protection Mat Black (2' x 8')
Made In USA.
- 100% recycled high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Low-profile slip-resistant traction surface provides impressive grip
- Supports loads of up to 120 tons* - dependent on sub-surface
- Available in black or clear
- Connect together with Turn-A-Links or EZ Links to form a continuous roadway or workpad
- Contours to different ground conditions due to its flexible design
- AlturnaMat® tread on one side, also available with a smooth surface
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
VersaMAT® was developed to be a more multi-functional ground protection mat for use where a user is looking for the additional benefit of a walking or standing/working surface with a heavy load capacity for construction equipment. VersaMAT® features a low-profile slip-resistant traction surface making it ideal for pedestrian applications. The standard VersaMAT® has the aggressive AlturnaMAT® tread on one side but is also available with a smooth surface making it truly versatile. Featuring a high load-bearing capacity of 120 tons*, VersaMAT® can also be used as a vehicle track way, vehicle parking area, or staging area for supplies and equipment. Weighing just 86 lbs (39 kg) at its maximum size, VersaMAT® can be easily be deployed by hand. VersaMAT® is manufactured from 100% recycled high-density polyethylene, making it durable and resistant to all weather conditions. VersaMAT® has a flexible construction meaning that the mat will follow the contours of the ground delivering a highly effective access solution on sloping or undulating ground conditions. VersaMAT® can be connected together using our flat Turn-A-Links or EZ Link connectors ensuring you have a firm and secure trackway.
*Load bearing capacity is subject to ground conditions. Sizing is subject to a manufacturing variance of +/- 5%.
|Weight||44.00 lbs (20 Kg)|
|Load Capacity||240,000.00 lbs (923.50 Kg)|
|Load Capacity||120.00 tons (108,862.20 Kg)|
|Length||96 in (243.8 cm)|
|Width||48 in (121.9 cm)|
|Height||0.72 in (1.8 cm)|
Write Your Own Review