General-Purpose Utility Wheel Chock, 60,000 lb Capacity, 27-32 in. Tires - UC1400-6
- For tires with up to a 32" outside dia.
- Rated for vehicles with a gross operating weight up to 60,000 lbs.
- Weather-resistant, lightweight polyurethane
- Resistant to oils, fuels, and solvents
- Easy-grip carrying handle
- Eyebolt for ropes or chains
- High visibility orange color
- Available in two weights, 4.5 lbs. (UC1400-4.5), and 6 lbs. (UC1400-6)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including including Acrylonitrile and Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
The Checkers™ general-purpose UC1400 wheel chocks for ground vehicles are manufactured with highly durable, lightweight polyurethane and are 3rd party tested, certified, and trusted by fleets globally. These chocks are ideal for use with over-the-road trucks, trailers, pickups, and utility vehicles. Rated for vehicles with tire sizes up to 32 in. (81.3 cm) diameter and gross vehicle operating weight up to 60,000 lbs. (27,215 kg) .
|Weight||1.00 lbs (0.5 Kg)|
|Max Operating Weight||60,000 lbs. or 30 tons (27,216.00 Kg)|
|Recommended Tire Diameter||32 in. (81.3 cm)|
|Length||10 in (25.4 cm)|
|Width||8.5 in (21.6 cm)|
|Height||5 in (12.7 cm)|
Write Your Own Review