6' ADA Blue/White Parking Curb, Park-It® - GNRS1620WB
- Parking stop is made with corrosion resistant recycled rubber for long lasting durability and dependability
- Will not chip, crack, fade, crumble, rot or deteriorate. Resists tire scuffing.
- Resistant to damage from ultraviolet light and precipitation including ice, road salt, gas and oil. Does not change with extreme weather swings
- Molded highway reflective tape makes curb highly visible at night
- Flex slightly to conform to the contour of uneven surfaces and gravel
- Made of 100% recycled rubber making it 1/10th the weight of concrete curbs
- Long lasting and cost efficient
- Resistant to ultraviolet light, moisture, oil, and extreme temperatures
- No painting or maintenance needed
- ADA Handicap complaint Blue parking stop
- Available in 3', 4', and 6' lengths
- Warranty: 3 years on the product; 1 year on the tape (under normal use)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Arsenic, Cobalt, Cadmium, Lead, Chromium, Nickel Compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Park-It® car stops are constructed of 100% recycled rubber and used in parking lots to effectively stop cars pulling into parking spots. Unlike asphalt or concrete, which necessitate frequent replacements, Park-It® parking curbs are more forgiving of vehicles, sturdier, and do not break or need to be replaced. Park-It® car stops include in-molded, highly reflective tape in yellow or white, to ensure visibility and pedestrian safety. The recycled rubber stops are pre-drilled with holes. The flexible rubber design conforms to the contour of uneven road surfaces. ADA Handicap Park-It® is designed specifically for handicap parking spaces. The blue and white contrasting colors are immediately identifiable to differentiate handicap parking spaces to vehicles and pedestrians.
|Weight||14.00 lbs (6.4 Kg)|
|Length||72 in (182.9 cm)|
|Width||6 in (15.2 cm)|
|Height||2.25 in (5.7 cm)|
Write Your Own Review