Home Parking Curb, Park-It® - GNRS1319YB
- Made with corrosion resistant recycled rubber for long lasting durability and dependability
- Will not chip, crack, fade, crumble, rot or deteriorate. Resists tire scuffing.
- Resistant to damage from ultraviolet light and precipitation including ice, road salt, gas and oil. Does not change with extreme weather swings.
- Molded highway reflective tape makes curb highly visible at night
- No painting or maintenance needed
- Flex slightly to conform to the contour of uneven surfaces and gravel
- Made of 100% recycled rubber making it 1/10th the weight of concrete curbs
- Resistant to ultraviolet light, moisture, oil, and extreme temperatures
- Warranty: 3 years on the product; 1 year on the tape (under normal use)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Arsenic, Cobalt, Cadmium, Lead, Chromium, Nickel Compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Home Park-It® parking curb is constructed of 100% recycled rubber and is used to effectively guide cars when pulling into a parking stall. It provides guidance to help residents park with confidence in limited space. This unique home parking solution protects valuables and prevents damage in and around the garage or parking area. Constructed of recycled rubber and molded with our highly-reflective highway tape, the Home Park-It® is highly visible and extremely durable.
|Weight||7.00 lbs (3.2 Kg)|
|Length||22 in (55.9 cm)|
|Width||6 in (15.2 cm)|
|Height||4 in (10.2 cm)|
Write Your Own Review