Rubber Replacement Pad for AT3514 Heavy-Duty Wheel Chock - ATPAD-2514
- Lightweight with tough urethane construction
- ANSI compliant color written guidelines on proper chocking procedures
- Complies with SAE-J348, NFPA 1901, and NFPA 1906 Standards
- 3rd party tested for compliance
- Rated for vehicles with a gross operating weight up to 150,000 lbs.
- Resistant to oils, fuels, and solvents
- Recessed carrying handle on the backside of the chock
- Replaceable aluminum traction cleats or rubber pads
- Mounting hole for ropes, chains or brackets
- Safety color visibility
- Available with Bottom Void and Aluminum Ice Cleat (AT3514-AC-Y), Bottom Void and Rubber Pad (AT3514-RP-Y), and to be in compliance with NFPA 1906 a Flat Bottom is Available either with an Aluminum Cleat (AT3514-FBAC-Y) or Rubber Pad (AT3514-FBRP-Y)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.