All-Terrain Heavy-Duty Wheel Chock with Aluminum Cleat, 40 Ton Capacity, 28-38 in. Tires - AT3512-AC-Y
- Lightweight with tough urethane construction
- Rated for vehicles with a gross operating weight up to 80,000 lbs.
- 3rd party tested for compliance
- ANSI compliant color written guidelines on proper chocking procedures
- Complies with SAE-J348, NFPA 1901, and NFPA 1906 Standards
- Resistant to oils, fuels and solvents
- Recessed carrying handle on the backside of the chock
- Safety color visibility
- Replaceable aluminum traction cleats or rubber pads
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
The Checkers™ heavy-duty AT3512 wheel chocks for all-terrain ground vehicles are manufactured with highly durable, lightweight polyurethane and they feature replaceable aluminum base plates with posi-grip cleats or anti-slip rubber traction pads. AT3512 wheel chocks are ideal for underground mining equipment, firefighting vehicles, and large utility vehicles. For vehicles with tire sizes up to 38 in. (96.5 cm) diameter and gross vehicle operating weight up to 80,000 lbs. (36,364 kg).
|Weight||7.00 lbs (3.2 Kg)|
|Max Operating Weight||80,000 lbs. or 40 tons (36,288.00 Kg)|
|Recommended Tire Diameter||38 in. (96.5 cm)|
|Length||15 in (38.1 cm)|
|Width||8 in (20.3 cm)|
|Height||8 in (20.3 cm)|
Write Your Own Review