UC1500 General-Purpose Utility Wheel Chock Roped Pair
- For tires with up to a 35" outside dia.
- Rated for vehicles with a gross operating weight up to 70,000 lbs.
- Weather-resistant, lightweight polyurethane construction
- Resistant to oils, fuels, and solvents
- Recessed carrying handle
- Mounting hole for ropes or chains
- High-visibility orange color
- Available in singles or pairs; specify after model number S=Single, P=Pair
- Available in two weights, 4.5 lbs. (UC1500-4.5), and 6 lbs. (UC1500-6)
The Checkers™ general-purpose UC1500 utility wheel chocks for ground vehicles are manufactured with highly durable, lightweight polyurethane and are 3rd party tested, certified, and trusted by fleets globally. These chocks are ideal for use with over-the-road trucks, trailers, pickups, and utility vehicles. Rated for vehicles with tire sizes up to 35 in. (88.9 cm) diameter, and gross vehicle operating weight up to 60,000 lbs. (27,273 kg) for the UC1500-4.5, and up to 70,000 lbs. (31,818 kg) for the UC1500-6. UC1500 wheel chocks are available in singles or pairs (pairs of wheel chocks are attached with a 48" long piece of 5/8" Nylon rope between the chocks).
|Weight||10.580000 lbs (4.8 Kg)|
|Max Operating Weight||50,000 lbs (22,680 Kg)|
|Recommended Tire Diameter||46 in (116.8 cm)|
|Length||11.5 in (29.2 cm)|
|Width||9 in (22.9 cm)|
|Height||8.5 in (21.6 cm)|
|Lanyard Length||48 in (121.9 cm)|
Write Your Own Review